Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Santa Barbara, California
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a highly regarded private practice in Santa Barbara, California.
This is an incredible opportunity for a skilled candidate to step into a ready-made practice and receive above-market compensation plus flexibility and autonomy to quickly build a loyal patient base of your very own! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full or part-time; 3-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- See patients for Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Current providers see 40 or more patients per day
- An above market compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package includes Paid malpractice, PTO, CME, 401k, and more!
- Physician-owned and led private practice
- Full-service Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology services
- Views physicians as partners and offers a strong work-life balance
- Anchored by established patient volumes
- Collegial, patient-centered team of highly regarded providers
- Superior support staff with previous Dermatology experience
- Physician referral base and referral partnership outreach in place
- Excellent marketing supports encourage growth
- Modern, fully equipped clinic office
- Dermatology specific EMR in place
Home to more than 90,000 people, Santa Barbara is an excellent place to land for anyone looking to enjoy the finer things in life! Sunny coastal days and bright, energetic nights ensure you'll never run out of things to experience.
Santa Barbara offers some ideal perks for families, too, like great schools and pleasant neighborhoods forming close-knit community ties. With so much outdoor fun around, your family will always be making new memories here.
A few popular area attractions include:
- The Santa Barbara Zoo
- Shoreline Park
- Cabrillo Bike Path
- Arroyo County Beach Park
- Santa Barbara Maritime Museum
- and more!
You won't be far from Los Padres National Forest, filled with stunning scenic trails. Plus, Los Angeles is only an hour and forty-five minutes away for even more family fun or luxurious getaways!
Santa Barbara, Burbank, and Los Angeles are all home to airports which means you'll have the opportunity to fly just about anywhere your heart desires.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!