Full Time Dermatology Job Tuscaloosa, AL
Superb Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Prestigious, Physician-Owned Practice in Tuscaloosa, Alabama SeeingHigh Patient Demand
**Less than an hour from Birmingham**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a growing practice in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Take advantage of this opportunity's untapped potential and quickly gain ground as a well-established provider in the area with this practice's unmatched support to drive your own success!
About the Position:
- Full or part-time opportunity; 4-5 days per week -your choice and no weekends!
- Enjoy offering a mix of Medical, Surgical, Pediatric Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Mohs possible for a fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon
- Open to MDs, DOs and PGY4 Residents
- Well-trained Medical Assistants ready to scribe and chart for you
- Receive a guaranteed starting salary plus a percentage of collections
- Future long-term potential of $500-700k+ annually
- Complete benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick leave, CME, Short and long-term disability, 401(K) plus contribution and profit-sharing
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance (based on circumstances)
- Partnership consideration available
- Clinical research opportunity
- Collaborative team culture focused heavily on patient outcomes and satisfaction
- Exceptional management providing billing and call center support
- Fully equipped exam and procedure rooms
- Skin care boutique staffed by a knowledgeable skincare professional
- Full-service spa offers a tremendous cross-referral opportunity
- Callback nurse, Phlebotomist, Biologic Coordinator, Light therapy Suite
- Nextech EMR system
- Excellent payor mix
- Top Allergan, Galderma and Merz company
Tuscaloosa is a historic Alabama town brimming with potential for young professionals and families alike!
Tuscaloosa is home to the renowned University of Alabama, a lively downtown district on the banks of the Black Warrior River, numerous museums and more woods, water, food and fun than you'd ever need!
Just an hour's drive and you'll be day-tripping in Birmingham, where you'll find fun for the whole family at the Birmingham Zoo, McWane Science Center and much more! Business and leisure travel just became that much easier with that quick commute toBirmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, too.
You're also just three and a half hours from Mobile, Alabama, along the Gulf Coast!
Ready for a Confidential Conversation?
Zach Wissman,a professionalDermatology Recruitment SpecialistwithmyDermRecruiter,is ready to help you make a career move suited to your wants and needs!
ContactZach at 636-239-1787 ext. 160or submit your CV toZach@mydermrecruiter.com.
All inquiries are heldstrictly confidential.And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.