Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in San Francisco, California
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-EligibleDermatologistto join a highly regarded practice in San Francisco, California.
Step into this busy practice and lend your expertise to a well-established team needing help to meet the growing demand for high-quality Dermatologic care.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- Provide a mix ofGeneral, Medical Dermatology, and Cosmetics, if desired
- Position available due to growth and patient demand
- Competitive base salaryplus production-based incentives
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Matching 401K, and more!
- A collegial team consisting of four fellow physicians, two physician assistants, and an aesthetics nurse
- Collaborative team culture, and a warm, welcoming clinic atmosphere
- Modern office equipped with the latest injectables, lasers, and more!
- High volume office - expect to be busy from day one!
Did you know that San Francisco is the second-best city for young professionals in the US? The beautiful and lively Bay Area has so much to offer, including great schools, excellent dining and shopping experiences, pleasant neighborhoods, and more!
You'll have an average of 260 days of sunshine to enjoy and the opportunity to explore some of the nation's most iconic natural wonders, including Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Forest, and Death Valley National Park.
A few area attractions to add to your bucket list:
- Alcatraz Island Tours
- Oracle Park - home to the San Francisco Giants
- Golden Gate Bridge and Park
- Walt Disney Family Museum
- and so much more!
San Francisco International Airportis nearby and will gladly help you get to your next conference or destination vacation, offering non-stop flights to more than 50 international cities.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!