Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Newport News, Virginia
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice in Newport News, Virginia.
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career with a collaborative team of skincare professionals dedicated to providing high-quality patient care? This opportunity is perfect for you!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- Practice General Medical Dermatology
- Current providers see 28-35 patients per day
- Receive ample support from MAs
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Mid-level supervisionnotrequired
- Competitive base salary plus production bonuses
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Paid vacation, 401k, CME and more!
- Relocation assistance
- Collegial team of experienced providers
- Relaxed, comfortable clinic environment
- Huge patient demand -will be busy from day one!
- Beautifully modern, fully equipped office
- Professional support staff in place to ensure efficiency
- Nextech EMR platform in place
Newport News is a beautiful town located along Virginia's coast and home to nearly 180,000 people. Less than an hour's drive south, across the James River (connected to the Chesapeake Bay), brings you to the even more populated city of Norfolk, Virginia, home to the world's largest naval base and the North American NATO Headquarters.
Besides its unique coastal features, Newport News boasts many amenities, including excellent schools, a low cost of living, plenty of outdoor recreation and entertainment for all ages to enjoy.
Local area attractions include:
- Virginia War Museum
- Huntington Park - beach access along the historic James River
- The Mariner's Museum and Park
- Ironclad Distillery
- and more!
You'll be right at an hour from historic Richmond, where you'll find an international airport and more!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext 160today. Or email your CV toZach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!