Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Highly Successful Practice in Olympia, Washington
**Just 30 miles southwest of Tacoma**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a BoardCertified /BoardEligible Dermatologistfor our thriving client in the gorgeous Pacific Northwest.
This well-established practice will have you feeling like family in no time! Their comprehensive support and down-to-earth atmosphere will surely help you achieve rapid success in a new position, not to mention an incredible work/life balance, too!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week
- Enjoy providing a mix of Medical, Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Group sees an average of 40 patients per day; no minimum, and receiveexcellent support to help you get your desired volume
- No NP/PA supervision required
- A generous initial guaranteed salary that transitions to acompetitive percentage-based collections plan
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Malpractice, CME, 401K, PTO, and more
- Reputable group seeing tremendous growth
- Warm, welcoming, family-like environment
- Provider-centered focus - your career satisfaction matters!
- A collaborative group with experienced providers and ample, well-trained support staff
A stately capital city on the southern tip of Puget Sound, Olympia, Washington, is surrounded by lakes and mountains and has some of the most amazing views of Mount Rainier!
Although smaller than neighboring Tacoma and Seattle, you'll be hard-pressed to run out of ways to spend your spare time. This is a supremely family-friendly community with well-supported schools, eclectic shops, gorgeous indoor/outdoor dining experiences, and more than 30 public parks to enjoy.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is only an hour's drive away.And just over an hour west of Olympia, you'll be delighted to find lovely wineries and coastal towns along the Pacific Ocean!
Ready for a Career Change?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSenior Dermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!