Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Bend, Oregon
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologistto join a well-established practice in Bend, Oregon.
Are you an energetic, talented candidate looking for a family-like, collaborative environment offering patient-centered care? If the answer is yes, then this opportunity would be an excellent match for you!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- Current providers see an average of 35 patients per day
- Provide primarily General Dermatology
- Position available due to patient growth
- Open to MDs, DOs, and Residents
- Mid-level practitioner supervision available;not required
- Highly competitive compensation with a bonus opportunity
- Complete benefits package includes CME, Licensing fees, Holidays & PTO
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- A highly regarded group with a well-rounded team of skincare experts
- Warm, welcoming clinic environment and collegial team culture
- Bustling practice - currently booked ten weeks out
- Modern office featuring fully equipped exam rooms
- EMA in place
Bend has been dubbed the outdoor playground of the West for a thousand good reasons, but there's more to this magical place than outdoorsy fun!
Bend is world-famous for both its outdoor pursuits and pristine beauty. Here you'll find excellent schools, incredible entertainment venues,and a diligent focus on health and well-beingall wrapped up in this gorgeous townhome to roughly 95,000 people.
A few area attractions include:
- High Desert Museum
- Tumalo Falls
- Newberry National Volcanic Monument
- Mount Bachelor Ski Area
- and much more!
A two-and-a-half-hour drive to Eugene, Oregon, is a scenic escape offering some incredible views along the way. Here you'll have access to the fifth largest airport in the Pacific Northwest, along with a host of other iconic attractions and amenities.
Ready for a Career Move?
Then it's time to speak with one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSenior Dermatology Recruitment Specialists!
There's never a fee for job seekers and all inquiries are guaranteed to be kept strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!