Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Well-Established Group in Albany, Georgia
**Less than two hours from Florida beaches along the Gulf of Mexico**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice in Albany, Georgia.
Work alongside a team committed to providing superior dermatological care in a warm, collegial environment. Enjoy flexibility, ample autonomy, and much more stepping into this extremely collaborative practice!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week - flexibility to develop your own schedule
- Provide Medical, Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Highly competitive base salaryplus production bonuses
- Excellent benefits package, including Health, Malpractice, CME, Vacation/personal days, and more!
- Well-established, reputable practice consisting of multiple experienced physicians and mid-level practitioners
- Highly supportive and skilled office staff ensuring efficiency
- Modern, fully-equipped exam rooms
How does being less than two and a half hours from the Gulf of Mexico sound? Or enjoying lazy summer days floating along the Flint River?
This small, close-knit community has much to offer, including incredible (and often locally-owned!) eateries, family-fun entertainment, and quaint shopping districts to explore.
You'll be just under two and half hours from Florida's Gulf Coast and right at three hours from Jacksonville, Florida. Spend summers exploring all of the incredible charms of the deep south.
And when you're ready to spring for a bit of a different view, just hop on a flight atTallahassee International Airporta little more than 90-minutes away.
Ready for a Change?
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.