Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician/Dermatopathologist in Scottsdale, Arizona
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified Dermatologist/Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologistto join a thriving practice in Scottsdale, Arizona.
This is an exceptional opportunity to split your time between General Dermatology and Dermatopathology. The current Dermatopathologist is struggling to keep up with demand, with a projected 40,000+ cases for this year alone!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -your choice!
- Offer a mix of General Medical Dermatology and Dermatopathology
- Position available due to patient demand and practice expansion
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Matching 401K, paid CME, and more!
- Welcoming, relaxed clinic environment
- Collegial team of providers - including a fellow Dermatopathologist
- Superior support staff in place to ensure efficiency
- Beautiful, new office with modern features and fully equipped exam rooms
Plan for an incredible future and high-quality living along the way by putting down roots in Scottsdale, ArizonaAmerica's top retirement city known for s spa resorts and golf courses!
Superb neighborhoods and excellent schools, live entertainment, fantastic shopping, and adventurous outdoor recreation make Scottsdale an ideal place to settle in for the long haul.
A few area attractions to visit:
- Taliesin West - unique architectural exhibit
- Old Town Scottsdale - historic shopping and entertainment district
- Pinnacle Peak Park
- OdySea Aquarium
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
You'll be less than 25 minutes from downtown Phoenix and only 15 minutes fromPhoenix Sky Harbor International Airport!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!