Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician Looking to Join a Thriving Team in Southern Chicago
**Less than 30 minutes from downtown Chicago**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a well-established practice in southern Chicago, Illinois.
This full-service practice focuses heavily on creating exceptional patient experiences and provider satisfaction. You'll receive an established patient volume (no ramp-up time!), an excellent opportunity for a positive work-life balance, and ample autonomy to drive your own success!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of Medical and Surgical Dermatology and, if desired, light Cosmetics
- Expect to see more than 35 patients per day
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Highly competitiveguaranteed base salaryandabove market production-based bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package including Paid malpractice, PTO, CME, 401K, and more
- Superior support staff with ample Dermatology experience
- Robust physician referral network supported by marketing and referral partnership outreach
- Dermatology Specific EMR in place
- Modern, fully equipped clinic office
Ready to settle into a beautiful, tight-knit community featuring tree-lined streets and neighborhoods as pleasant as those living there? Then this quaint suburban town south of Chicago is perfect for you!
An inviting, family-friendly atmosphere welcomes people from all backgrounds and cultures. Excellent schools, a low cost of living, and plenty of outdoor activities nearby help make this area an ideal spot for raising a family.
You can be in the heart of downtown Chicago in less than thirty minutes from this location. A few must-see Chicago attractions include:
- Millennium Park
- Wrigley Field
- The Magnificent Mile
- 360 Chicago Observational Deck
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Art Institute of Chicago
You could be at the mesmerizing Indiana Dunes National Park in less than an hour's drive. There are truly endless opportunities for adventure and exploration!
And when you need some time away, head toO'Hare International Airport (just 40 minutes away)to catch one of over 500 non-stop flights to 154 US cities and 44 international destinations.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dermatologist starting their career post-residency or an established provider looking to make a change.
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration,call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!