Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in New York City
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified Dermatologistto join a well-established practice in New York, City.
Join a team of premier Dermatology providers at their newest location near Central Park! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Must be licensed in New York
- Full-time; 3 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Practice primarily Cosmetic Practice, open to some general/medical dermatology - including a full range of injectables, laser skin surfacing, vascular lesion removal, radiofrequency micro-needling, skin tightening, tattoo removal, and noninvasive body contouring
- The ideal candidate would be a physician withtwo or more yearsof post-residency, hands-on Cosmeticexperience
- Work alongside four physicians who currently rotate at this location
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of net collections
- Complete benefits package including Malpractice, Health, 401K, PTO, Parental leave, License renewal, Membership renewals
- A collegial, family-like atmosphere
- Specializes in laser surgery, Mohs micrographic surgery, and cosmetic procedures
- Affiliated with major academic medical centers to teach residents and fellows
- Skilled support staff in place, including a certified nurse and two Medical Assistants trained in Dermatology
- Beautiful office space with stunning views of Central Park
If practicing in one of the most famous cities in the world is your dream, this position might be for you!
Niche.com ranked New York Citythe ninth-best city in America for young professionalsand named theBig Applean excellent place for families, too.
You'll be captivated by the magic of this vibrant city with a never-ending list of things to do and see in your spare timefrom iconic Broadway performances to exclusive shopping and dining experiences and even some excellent outdoor adventures.
Business and leisure travel is simple when departing from New York City. You'll haveJohn F. Kennedy International, LaGuardia, andNewarkairports to choose from for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext 110today. Or email your CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!