Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Fredericksburg, Virginia
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a well-established practice in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
If you've been looking to join a highly reputable group that can get put you on the fast track to success while offering an incredibly lucrative compensation package and a whole lot more, then this opportunity is for you!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Flexible schedule - work 3-5 days per week
- Receive amplesupport from well-trained Medical Assistants
- Work alongside a family-like group consisting of three fellow physicians and multiple extenders
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Position available due to growing patient demand
- Highly lucrative compensation plan including a generous production-based guarantee of $400K+
- Complete benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance program
- Partnership track
- Friendly mid-west physician-owned group
- Work alongside six fellow providers in a highly collegial team culture
- Beautiful, well-equipped offices
- Superior support staff and management in place to keep you happy and efficient
South of Washington DC is Fredericksburg, Virginia. This is a fantastic area for nature lovers to reside in as you'll have easy access to several rivers and lakesincluding the Potomac River that pours into the Chesapeake Bay.
With excellent public schools and plenty of family-friendly community activities to enjoy, this is a lovely town to settle down in. It's not too big either, with a population of less than 30,000.
There's a plethora of area history dating back from the Civil War and even colonial America that would be fun for anyone to explore! Explore homes built in the 1700s and memorial museums commemorating historical figures like Mary Washington (George Washington's mother) and more.
And when you're ready for a getaway, you have options! Head south less than 90 minutes toRichmond International Airportor north just over 90 minutes toDulles International Airportin Washington DC.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sskilledDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!