Full Time Rheumatology Job WV
- Will join one Rheumatologist in established multi-specialty group of over 100 providers.
- Will be mostly outpatient practice with occasional inpatient consult.
- Will have staff privilege"s at 393 bed facility serving over 375,000 draw area.
- Current practice sees 20-25 patients daily.
- On site Infusion Suite.
- Ancillary services available on site.
- Employed position includes generous two year salary guarantee (MGMA), $25K signing bonus, RVU based bonuses, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits consist of malpractice with tail, health includes family, life, dental, vision, LT disability, 403b/457b pension plans, 20 days PTO/CME with $4k expenses, 7 paid holidays, $10K relocation.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.
- H1B visa accepted.
Huntington, home to Marshall University (offering Division I sports), is a picturesque town on the banks of the Ohio River. Known as a historic and bustling city of commerce and heavy industry, the city is the second largest in the state. Here you will find a family-friendly environment with lots of kid-focused activities and excellent schools, both public and private. Residents enjoy a moderate climate with four distinct seasons, stable housing market with low property taxes, reasonable cost of living, country club for golfers, Symphony orchestra and Arts center. For travelers, there are two regional airports - Huntington and Charleston. Only a two hour drive from Lexington, Columbus, or Cincinnati.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.