An independent, community-driven health system in Northern Arkansas is adding a BC/BE Pediatrician for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. The incoming physician will join two other hospital-employed Pediatricians in the beautiful Ozark Mountains of north-central Arkansas!
- 11-county service area throughout North Central Arkansas and South Central Missouri
- Shared call
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient setting
- Rounds in Level II nursery and, if OB requests, attends deliveries/c-sections
- Be comfortable and able to intubate, put in lines, stabilize for transfer, etc.
- Not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation in a rural setting - qualifies for state-sponsored loan programs!
Practicing as well as new graduates are welcome to apply. This position is unable to sponsor visas. Physicians with ties to North Central Arkansas and South Central Missouri are encouraged to apply.
Northern Arkansas, bordering Missouri. Known as the Twin Lakes Area, it is bordered by two of Arkansas&' largest lakes, Bull Shoals Lake and Norfork Lake. This is an outdoor enthusiast?s dream with the serene crystal clear waters of the White, North Fork, and Buffalo National rivers. This community is a quick 2.5-3 hour drive to a regional airport with direct flights to other major airports like New York. It also offers award-winning school districts, making this the perfect place to raise a family!
Contact: Neal Fenster