A private practice in Eastern Nebraska is seeking a BC/BE Ophthalmologist for a full time and permanent position. Join a dynamic group practice that is committed to providing outstanding patient care. You?ll get to practice comprehensive ophthalmology including cataract/anterior segment, glaucoma, refractive surgery, medical retina, and oculoplastic!
- Partnership opportunity with buy-in
- $400k 1st Year Salary Guarantee
- Practice consists of 2 physicians (MD/DO) and 6 optometrists (OD)
- Strong co-management referral base (100 mile radius) and established strategic partnerships for neuro-ophth, ped-strabismus, and surgical retina
- 6 locations (within a 1hour radius), optical, and a state-of-the-art surgery center that?s attached to the main clinic
- Primary clinic building is less than 15 years old - it features the most advanced equipment and technology, is equipped with NextGen EHR, Practice Management, and Optix
- Each location has a full optical dispensary
- Technology including LenSx Femtosecond Laser with ORA System; PRK/LASIK refractive surgery (WaveScan WaveFront System, Intralase iFS Advanced Femtosecond laser, and Star S4 IR Excimer Laser); Minimally invasive glaucoma surgeries (iStent, Kahook dual blade, and Xen implant, as well as SLT)
Physician will be Board Certified/Board Eligible (BE with intent to certify) in Ophthalmology and has the able to obtain a Nebraska Medical License and DEA. NO VISA SUPPORT
This lovely midwestern community is only 75 miles from Lincoln, NE and 90 miles from Omaha, NE.
Contact: Neal Fenster