Full Time Rheumatology Job IN
- Will join two Rheumatology specialists in established hospital owned multi-specialty group setting.
- Call 1:3 via phone consults within not-for-profit four hospital system
- Outpatient setting with flexible office hours M-F.
- EPIC- fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII system.
- Will see average of 20 patients daily in clinic.
- Infusion center and full lab services located in hospital.
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion.
- Employed position includes generous base salary (MGMA), signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits consist of malpractice, health includes family, life, dental, vision, disability, 403b/pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, fees and dues, relocation.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.
This facility is located within 45 minutes from Downtown Chicago - IN RUSH HOUR! Chicago, on Lake Michigan in Illinois, is among the largest cities in the U.S. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline punctuated by skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, 1,451-ft. Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) and the neo-Gothic Tribune Tower. The city is also world renowned for its museums, including the Art Institute of Chicago with its noted Impressionist and Post-Impressionist works. Enjoy access to an abundance of cultural activities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.