Full Time Hospitalist Job Madison, WI
- State-of-the-art facility with clinic, hospital, wellness center and aging services facilities on one campus
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Shift: 7a-7p in-house, then 7p-7a call backup for APNP
- Competitive salary, plus a complete benefits package including CME and CME allowance, student loan assistance, relocation and much more
- Join our multi-specialty group including: PM&R, Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine, General and Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatry, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology and OB/GYN
- Enjoy the great outdoors in a community surrounded by lakes, rivers, parks, campgrounds, ski hills and more!
- Immerse yourself in a thriving city with a historic and retail district alive with activity.
- Take comfort in bringing your family to a family-friendly community recognized statewide for its outstanding public education system.
- Location near three major interstates. Enjoy a quick, 30-minute commute to Madison and only 15 minutes to Wisconsin Dells!
- Take part in living in "the best of both worlds"...small town appeal without the sacrifice of convenience.
- Amtrak station serving Minneapolis and Chicago located in the community.
Existing providers and other medical staff are ready to welcome you to the community!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.