Full Time Emergency Medicine Job WI
Enterprise Medical is representing an excellent opportunity for an EMERGENCY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
- Join six other residency trained, board certified Emergency Physicians in a progressive facility
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- 12.5 hour shifts, 6am-630pm, 530pm-6am
- 12 shifts a month, equitable distribution of nights and weekends
- Approximately 16,500 annual ED and 6,500 Urgent Care visits
- Double coverage and Urgent care staffing by Physician Assistants - General and Orthopedic Surgeons on call
- Close working relationship with Hospital Medicine Service
- Tele Neurology services for acute Neurology consults
- Family Medicine resident teaching opportunities
- Hospital-based EMS service on site
- Friendly and competent Emergency Nursing staff
- Employed physician model with competitive salary and benefits, including generous CME and PTO.
- Enjoy the great outdoors in a community surrounded by lakes, rivers, parks, campgrounds, ski hills and more!
- Immerse yourself in a thriving city with a historic and retail district alive with activity.
- Take comfort in bringing your family to a family-friendly community recognized statewide for its outstanding public education system.
- Location near three major interstates. Enjoy a quick, 30-minute commute to Madison and only 15 minutes to Wisconsin Dells!
- Take part in living in "the best of both worlds"...small town appeal without the sacrifice of convenience.
- Amtrak station serving Minneapolis and Chicago located in the community.
Existing providers and other medical staff are ready to welcome you to the community!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.