Full Time Gastroenterology Job GA
Central GA- Advanced GI need - Employed
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a hospital employed GI group to recruit a new provider!They are seeking a Gastroenterologist to work in a traditional capacity.They need someone to do ERCP, EUS is preferred but not required.
- Seeking board certified Gastroenterologists or new graduates
- 100K in student loan repayment
- Sign on and Relocation allowance
- Generous Compensation package plus wRVU bonuses
- Clinic across the street from the hospital
- Fantastic endo department with experienced staff
Central GA is referred to as "The Heart of Georgia" and for good reason! It is home to numerous universities and colleges and the lower cost of living means lots of quality real estate to choose from and excellent schools!Very Low traffic, plenty of entertainment, shopping and dining options to choose from.It is a community with a thriving downtown scene and community events to include sports, music, farmers markets and more.Come also enjoy the cherry blossoms this city is known for!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.