Full Time Oncology Job IN
Surgical Oncologist Needed in Greater Chicagoland
Oncologic Surgery Physician Opportunity in the Chicagoland Area.
- Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy.
- Target Start Date:Upon an offer being made to and accepted by a provider, the credentialing process will take approximately 90-120 days before a provider can start with us.
- Position Highlights
- Well established Oncologic Surgery opportunity 45 minutes from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world-renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Hospital Employed practice model
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
- Job Requirements
- Full-time/permanent position with inpatient and outpatient practice
- Board Certified/Board Eligible required.
- Although subspecialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals.
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- 50% Oncology; 50% General Surgery
- 1 in 5 call rotations
- EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- EPIC ? fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable ? MGMA guidelines)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
- 403B opportunities including employer match
- Exceptional CME funds
- Licensure reimbursement:license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- Contract bonuses off RVU?s
- Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
- Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
- Well established not-for-profit 4 hospital system
- Nurse practitioner and Physician Assistant support
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
- Community Healthcare System is comprised of four not-for-profit hospitals in Northwest Indiana and east Chicago
- As a non-profit organization, the healthcare system offers numerous free programs, special events, preventative screenings and support groups that aim to help to improve the quality of life in Northwest Indiana.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.