Full Time Psychiatry Job Central, IN
Psychiatrist for older adult patient population in West Central Indiana
A behavioral health center in West Central Indiana is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist for a full time, permanent, and employed position. They care for seniors 55+ years and older who are experiencing dementia, Alzheimer?s disease, or exhibiting inconsistent, disruptive, unpredictable, or even suicidal behavior. The center needs to meet the growing demand for inpatient behavioral health services throughout Indiana and eastern Illinois.
- Primarily outpatient practice, but assist inpatient side when needed
- Provide medication management and consult/therapy to your patients
- Flexible Schedule: Monday ? Friday
- Call is for your patients only
- Primarily older adult patient population
- Provide cross coverage for inpatient geriatric psychiatrist (as needed)
- Average IP Volume: 7?10 patients/day
- Dementia with Behavioral Disturbance
This employed position offers top-tier compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives, plus a full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance; Disability; Paid malpractice; Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a); 27 days PTO + 5 days for CME with annual stipend; a generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement, and retention packages. NO VISA SUPPORT.
West Central Indiana. Only 50 minutes from Indianapolis, IN and 2.5 hours from Chicago, IL. Come enjoy Midwest living!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.