Full Time Psychiatry Job IN
Psychiatrist with addiction experience for IP unit 30-mins from Chicago, IL
You will love living just 30 minutes southeast of downtown Chicago! A behavioral health program is seeking a BC Psychiatrist with addiction/substance abuse experience for a full time, permanent, and employed position. Join this well-established inpatient practice and enjoy working from only one location.
- Practice has 5 General Psychiatrists, 4 Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists, and 2 NPs
- Very manageable shared call with tele-psych covering nights
- New patient consults only covered during call, average of 0-3/day
- Flexible schedule to see adult patients
- Practice in an inpatient only setting
- Average IP Volume: 8?9 patients/day
- Bipolar Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Major Depression with Chemical Dependency
- Psychosis Symptomatology
Come join this team of providers who deliver a comprehensive continuum of care. You will work with experienced clinical support staff in a sustainable environment. Psychiatrists with addiction/substance abuse experience are preferred. NO VISA SUPPORT.
Northwest Indiana is only thirty minutes southeast of downtown Chicago. You get the best of both worlds - the area is part of the Chicago metropolitan but still maintains a rural and suburban feel.Situated along the South Shore of Lake Michigan, the cities offer many opportunities to enjoy the beach, sand dunes, and many outdoor activities. Northwest Indiana offers an affordable cost of living, excellent school options including private and public schools, and a diverse employment base. Among the South Shore"s agri-tourism opportunities are wineries, dairies, restaurants, U-pick orchards/farms, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and farmers" markets!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.