Full Time Endocrinology Job NC
Telemedicine Opportunity - Work from Home
Our client is pioneering the use of technology to reverse chronic diseases, starting with type 2 diabetes. We are seeking energetic physicians to provide clinical oversight of patients in our program through telemedicine.
We are looking for physicians with:
- MD/DO with Board Certification in Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine
- MUST have active NC state license
- Minimum 2-3 years of clinical practice experience
- Prior telemedicine experience is a plus along with experience treating diabetic patients
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on clinician-patient interaction
- Willingness to learn new technology platforms (with training)
- Willingness to complete interactive video-based consults as needed and deliver care remotely
- Passion for revolutionizing how we manage and treat chronic disease
This role is full-time, but flexible and remote-based. You may live/work wherever you like!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.