Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job NC
Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship Program Director Position
Fellowship Program Director
*5 years experience teaching in an approved AOA or ACGME IM Residency or PCCM Fellowship program experience with publications and grant writing skills necessary
- University-Affiliated Position
- Provide administrative leadership
- Supervision and oversight of PCCM fellowship support staff;
- assist with recruiting residents
- develop, revise and maintain curriculum
- lead in residents performance improvement plans
- coaching, remediation, and disciplinary activities as needed
- oversee and teach didactics curriculum to residents
Enjoy a temperate year-round climate, excellent public and private schools, great golfing, great dining options, and all of this within the context of genuine southern charm and hospitality.
- Live and practice in a Southeast Metropolitan
- Lakes, forests, and recreational opportunities abound in this area.
- Several colleges and universities contribute to the rich local cultural fabric.
- This cosmopolitan community offers easy access to the coast, the mountains, Charlotte, and the Research Triangle.
Wendy Roofe - firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-737-2001 x227
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.