Locum Tenens Urology Job WI
A Wisconsin facility has an opening for temporary urologist coverage. The work schedule is clinic and call, and you will see about 17 - 22 patients per shift. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. No license? Weatherby can help you get the necessary state license for this job. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Clinic and call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- 17 - 22 patients per shift
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.