Locum Tenens Endocrinology Job WY
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Wyoming-based facility is currently seeking an endocrinologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with occasional call, and you will see an average of 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active WY state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new WY medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.