Full Time Infectious Disease Job Fort Lauderdale, FL
This partnership-track opportunity offers a generous compensation package plus productivity incentives and bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in Fort Lauderdale. It is a city on Florida's southeastern coast, known for its beaches, culture and events, and boating canals. It is lined with upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques, and luxury hotels.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job # JOB-2671227.
- 100% infectious disease
- East Broward County location
- Moving to a new 6,000 sq.ft. office on the intercoastal, fall of 2021
- Partnership track
- Opportunity to grow into a highly successful private practice
- Productivity incentives and bonuses
- Upscale outdoor restaurants and shops
- Beaches and boating
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.