Full Time Internal Medicine Job Raleigh, NC
This partnership-track opportunity has an excellent salary and bonus potential. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Raleigh is the capital city of North Carolina. It is known for its universities, including North Carolina State University. It is an appealing area with a comfortable climate and plenty of entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2671640.
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, no weekends
- Partnership potential
- Excellent salary with bonus potential
- Very respected group in the area with multiple locations
- Excellent benefits
- Focus on patient care with emphasis on prevention and chronic care
- Group has an excellent reputation in the area and is growing and expanding
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.