Full Time Radiology Job Laredo, TX
They prefer candidates with 3+ years of interventional (vascular) experience, but they are open to new graduates. Spanish is also a plus.
This position offers a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives for excellent income potential, and Texas does not have a personal state income tax. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, CME allowance, and a generous relocation allowance/sign-on bonus.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2671645.
- Take over a very busy practice from a physician who just left
- Join 8 other radiologists
- You will be busy from day 1 as the practice is growing
- Employed by 1 of the largest healthcare systems for financial stability
- Salary plus RVU production for excellent income potential
- Full benefits, PTO, retirement with matching, and more
- Laredo is home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo Community College
- Laredo, TX is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande River on the border of Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.