Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Erie, PA
This permanent opportunity has a competitive compensation plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical and dental benefits, group life insurance/short-term and long-term disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, 457(b) deferred compensation plan, 403(b) tax shelter retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact George Petiya directly at 954.616.2913 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job # 2672110.
- Exceptional opportunity to teach, lead, and practice emergency medicine
- Patient friendly, highly productive, EM team with a well-established residency program
- BC/BE residency trained emergency medicine providers
- Competitive compensation package, incentives, and full benefits package
- Centrally located approximately 2 hours to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo
- Great Place to raise a family with year-round outdoor activities and excellent schools
- Enjoy semi-professional baseball, basketball, and ice hockey
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.