Locum Tenens Neonatology Job TX
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens neonatology opportunity is now available in Texas. The ideal physician is comfortable with ED inpatient consultation and has an active TX state license. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 5 pm, and you will see 2 - 6 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS certification.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 2 - 6 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: ED inpatient consultation, preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.