Full Time Family Practice Job Tucson, AZ
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, CME, possible student loan repayment, relocation allowance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Come live and practice in one of the largest, fastest growing cities in Arizona. It is known for the attractive setting, pleasant climate, and multicultural art, music, and food.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other internal medicine job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2672160.
- Brand-new facility projected to open in 12/2021
- Work Monday through Friday, outpatient only
- Average 22 to 25 patients per day
- Board-certified or board-eligible MD or DO
- Live and practice in the Tucson area
- Excellent schools including the University of Arizona
- Competitive base salary plus production
- Benefits package and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.