Full Time Neurology Job Duncan, OK
This is an established stroke center with new state-of-the-art imaging equipment including 2 large-bore MRIs, a new 64-slice CT scanner, a full-time interventional radiologist, and a sleep lab.
The hospital is located just a short hour and 15 minutes south of Oklahoma City.
This position comes with a generous guaranteed salary with quality and production bonuses, hospital benefits, a retirement package with 5% matching, and relocation assistance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2672170.
- Your opportunity to implement your philosophy of medicine in a brand-new program
- The hospital is a stroke center with telestroke capability
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Exceptional earning potential with a comprehensive benefits package
- Retirement with match up to 5%
- 2-year guaranteed base salary with RVU production bonus
- Exceptional hospital located in southwest Oklahoma
- Employed or independent practice option
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.