Locum Tenens Oncology Job MN
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Minnesota that is in need of a medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4 pm, with some call coverage, and you will see 12 - 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include lung, colon, breast, lymphoma, and myeloma treatment. For this assignment, you need to have an active MN state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MN state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4 pm
- Call: Rotating with 3 other physicians
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Lung, colon, breast, lymphoma, and myeloma
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.