Full Time Gastroenterology Job GA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and your pre-employment expenses will be paid.
You will enjoy living and working in Georgia, with access to the Smoky Mountains, Atlanta, and the beautiful coastline all within a few hours.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2672296.
- Competitive starting salary
- Bread and butter or ERCP and EUS welcome
- 401(k) with a generous match
- Referrals support and huge community need
- Malpractice paid and CME time with allowance
- Accepting 2021 candidates
- Craft your service line in this rare outpatient opportunity
- High quality of life and schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.