Full Time Psychiatry Job Savannah, GA
For this partnership-track position, you will receive a competitive compensation, full comprehensive benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME stipend, and a retirement plan. The medical director position would result in significant increase in compensation.
Come live and practice in the greater Savannah, Georgia area. This is an excellent coastal location with beautiful historic sites, a great downtown area, and a warm climate.
CompHealth is 1 of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2672302.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Provide general psychiatry to all ages
- Outpatient setting
- No call or weekends
- 18 to 24 patients per day
- Experience preferred
- Loan repayment and a sign-on
- PTO and CME stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.