Full Time Pulmonology Job FL
This hospital-employed opportunity offers federal student loan forgiveness, sovereign immunity malpractice, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, a 403(b) retirement plan with matching, a 457 deferred compensation plan, 30 days for vacation/CME time/sick days/holidays, CME allocation and up to 2 organizational memberships paid, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please contact Dave Snyder at 954.837.2760 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2672305.
- Areas largest tertiary healthcare provider
- Large and well-established network
- Hospital-employed multidisciplinary intensivist group
- Ability to help develop pulmonary consult service at a new hospital
- 1 week on and 1 week off
- Share night shift call
- Outstanding coastal location
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.