Full Time Family Practice Job San Francisco, CA
Chief Medical Officer – Downtown San Francisco
Any Primary Care Specialty Welcome to Apply
A thriving Federally Qualified Health Center in the heart of Downtown San Francisco seeks a Pediatrician, Family Practice physician, or Internal Medicine physician to join their team as their new Chief Medical Officer. Work alongside mission-minded physicians dedicated to their patient panel!
- Maintain a small patient panel while balancing Chief Medical Officer duties
- Attend monthly and weekly meetings with the Chief Executive Officer
- Work Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with no weekend responsibilities
- See one patient every 30 minutes for an average of 11 to 14 patients per full clinic day
- Leadership experience with a Federally Qualified Health Center preferred
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
San Francisco really has it all- major sports teams, incredible attractions, culture and the arts, major universities, and easy access to outdoor activities! Enjoy all that the big city has to offer while being a short drive from beautiful wine country!
- San Francisco is the fourth largest city in California. Residents enjoy a dynamic mix of amenities that include fine dining, high end shopping, the arts, and access to two major international airports.
- Excellent public and private schooling options available as well as access to highly respected college and universities.
- Enjoy a temperate climate with an average of 259 sunny days per year!
- Quick one-hour drive to Sonoma and Napa for a fun weekend wine getaway
Job ID: JN -022021-24047
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.