Full Time Psychiatry Adult Job Wenatchee, WA
Washington. Adult Psychiatrist. Enjoy variety, a fabulous team. No night or weekend call.
This Central Washington community has much to offer. Its downtown has character with breweries, wineries, fun shops and terrific restaurants. It's a haven for outdoor sports with breathtaking geography from alpine mountains to high desert landscapes Enjoy cycling, mountain biking, fly fishing, rafting, hiking and skiing 20 minutes from town. You'll find a thriving economy, a safe, family-friendly community, arts/culture, good schools and sunshine. The community has invested heavily in a high-speed fibre optic network that attracts businesses as well as telecommuters from Seattle. This is an opportunity to join a highly respected, financially strong medical group and regional health system with long standing ties to the University of Washington.
- Enjoy a positive team environment and a practice that offers variety.
- Position split between inpatient and outpatient.
- Outpatient practice offers opportunity for a rich experience with time for assessments and therapy.
- M-F. No night or weekend call.
- EPIC EHR
- Opportunity to supervise advanced practice providers if desired
- Excellent compensation, benefits, , Extraordinary time off allowance.
- PLUS, Washington has no state income tax.
- Two hours by car or 35 minutes via 4 flights daily to Seattle.
For more information about this opportunity please contact:
Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Specializing in NW Practice Opportunities & Placements
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.