Full Time Psychiatry Hospitalist Job WA
Washington. Adult Psychiatrist. Enjoy variety, a fabulous team. No night or weekend call.
This Central Washington community has much to offer. Its downtown has character with breweries, wineries, fun shops and terrific restaurants. It's a haven for outdoor sports with breathtaking geography from alpine mountains to high desert landscapes Enjoy cycling, mountain biking, fly fishing, rafting, hiking and skiing 20 minutes from town. You'll find a thriving economy, a safe, family-friendly community, arts/culture, good schools and sunshine. The community has invested heavily in a high-speed fibre optic network that attracts businesses as well as telecommuters from Seattle. This is an opportunity to join a highly respected, financially strong medical group and regional health system with long standing ties to the University of Washington.
- Enjoy a positive team environment and a practice that offers variety.
- Spend mornings embedded within an awesome hospitalist team as the inpatient psychiatric consultant
- Spend afternoons as part of a collaborative and robust outpatient clinical team that includes psychiatrists, PMHNP, psycho-therapists, psychologists, social workers and pharmacists.
- Outpatient practice offers opportunity for a rich experience with time for assessments and therapy
- M-F. No night or weekend call.
- Well organized practice supported by contracted psychiatrists for tele-health
- EPIC EHR
- Opportunity to supervise advanced practice providers if desired
- Excellent compensation, benefits,
- Extraordinary time off allowance.
- PLUS, Washington has no state income tax.
- Two hours by car or 35 minutes via 4 flights daily to Seattle.
For more information
about this opportunity please contact:
Anne Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Specializing in NW Practice Opportunities & Placements
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.