Full Time Gastroenterology Job Roanoke, VA
alarm 2 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Interventional Gastroenterology Opportunity in Roanoke, Virginia
Established gastroenterology practice at LewisGale Medical Center in Salem, Virginia is seeking an interventional gastroenterologist.
- Advanced interventional experience/training required
- Experience should include minimally invasive endoscopic procedures, endoscopic ultrasound, ERCP, endoscopic mucosal resection, radio frequency ablation and luminal stents
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Must be Board Certified within 5 years of completing training
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be licensed or eligible to be licensed in the state of Virginia
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
About LewisGale Medical Center and LewisGale Regional Health System
- Shared call schedule of 1:9
- 506-bed facility
- Regional leader in utilizing the latest imaging, surgical and medical technology
- Serves as LewisGale Regional Health System's tertiary facility for specialized care, offering a multitude of medical and surgical specialties
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
- We partner with hundreds of physicians ' both independent and employed ' who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
As a place to live and play, the Southwest region of Virginia has it all. Roanoke's 'innovation corridor' has become a hub for tech-forward industries such as healthcare, technology, and advanced manufacturing. Our scenic beauty offers opportunity to balance work with recreation, whether it is enjoying the arts and culture, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, water sports on Smith Mountain Lake, or biking in the nation's 2nd largest municipal park. With nationally-recognized colleges and universities, including Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area continues to attract forward thinking businesses to our talent-rich and business friendly environment. Conveniently located, our location offers easy drives to Washington, DC and Richmond, VA. This part of the country also offers a comfortable climate, with the best of all four seasons.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.