Full Time Pathology Job Bennington, VT
Pathology Opportunity in Vermont
Pathologist opportunity in picturesque Vermont to replace a retiring physician. This is your chance to join one of the state’s premier healthcare systems. Step into an established, well-respected, and financially stable hospital that has been serving the community for 100 years.
- General pathology, fellowship specialization is not required, but can be utilized.
- Community hospital
- Potential leadership role
- Surgical and derm are the majority of the case load
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and CME
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment, plus relocation and malpractice insurance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Located in picturesque Vermont, our community offers a diverse area that will meet the needs of any family or lifestyle. With downtown amenities, world-class restaurants, and endless outdoor activities – this opportunity offers something for everyone.
- Enjoy small-town living with access to major metro amenities
- Live in family-friendly neighborhoods or the quiet rural life with plenty of acreage
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented towns
Job ID: PTH 9623463
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.