Full Time Internal Medicine Job TX
Internal Medicine Physicians Needed for Full- and Part-Time Careers with Fast Growing Post-Acute Care Practice
Get Your Life Back – No Nights, No Call, No Weekends!
Client is a large, trusted wound care physician group in the U.S
They have helped countless Internal medicine physicians throughout the country transition to the wound care specialty. IM physicians that join client report that they enjoy the narrowed scope of practice, the dramatic reduction in administrative work that goes with running a private practice, and the flexible schedule with work-life balance.
- We are the premier wound care specialty physician group, run by physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care at nearly 3,000 facilities in 28 states and growing + virtual care via telemedicine.
- We provide tailored training and a one-year fellowship in the growing specialty of wound management.
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on treating, not billing.
- We are innovative, a thought leader in the field of wound care, and offer a national certification program that has trained thousands of medical professionals.
- You receive competitive compensation and benefits, with full-time physicians earning an average of $300,000 annually.
- You enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no on-call, and clinical satisfaction while delivering improved patient outcomes.
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in your field, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then this may be the right physician practice for you.
We have a rigorous hiring and training process, placing a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for helping wound care patients. We have three specific requirements:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice
- Active clinical medicine in the past 12 months
- Minimum 3 days a week within our working hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
If interested, contact me with updated CV and phone # today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.