This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive salary plus productivity. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, a comprehensive benefits package, vacation, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in 1 of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of 1st-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family and settle down.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2671600.
- Partnership opportunity
- Private insurance and private pay
- Bread and butter plastic surgery
- 70-30 mix cosmetic to reconstruction
- Joining 2 other plastic surgeons
- No weekends and no call
- Full service medical spa
- Accredited ORs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail