Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job NM
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A New Mexico-based facility is currently seeking an orthopedic surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is for 24-hour ER call coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment includes general orthopedics. You will need to have an active NM state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new NM license before this assignment begins; any interested physician can apply.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour ER call coverage
- Procedures: General orthopedics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.