Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job VA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Virginia seeks an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 6:30 am - 3 pm, with shared call, and you will see 10 patients per day on average. You must be board certified with an active VA license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: 6:30 am - 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.