Locum Tenens Neurology Job OH
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in Ohio. This assignment includes EEGs only if the physician has experience in epilepsy. The incoming physician will need an active OH medical license. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 5 pm, no call, and you will see 4 - 6 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified with current ACLS and BLS certification.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active OH state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 4 - 6 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: EEG's only with epilepsy experience
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.