Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Altoona, PA
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The assignment schedule is 10-hour days and no call. The covering physician must be board certified with current PALS and ACLS certification. You need to have an active PA state license for this assignment.
Let your CompHealth recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 10-hour days
- Other Certification: ACLS and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.