Full Time Hospitalist Job Tucson, AZ
In addition to a competitive compensation and a bonus plan, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, loan repayment, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is in the growing and attractive city of Tucson, Arizona. Spend your time off enjoying the warm weather and an abundance of activities. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, an endless amount of golf courses, and year-round Arizona sunshine. You can hike up in the Santa Catalina Mountains, enjoy a wine tour, or a trip to the zoo.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job # 2671987.
- Established group in Tucson seeking a nocturnist for their new program
- Nocturnist block schedule can be 7 on/7 off or similar, average 15 shifts per month
- Will consider IM or FM physicians wanting to start by or before December 2021
- Excellent base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- New hospital opening will be reasonable admissions and support
- Growing biotech industry bringing educated employees to the area
- 365 days of sunshine
- Live and practice right in Tucson with over 1 million service area population
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.