Locum Tenens Otolaryngology Job MI
Posted by CompHealth
A Michigan facility needs a locum tenens otolaryngologist to assist with their locums coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and the covering physician will typically see 32 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified with current ACLS and BLS certification. For this assignment, you need any active state medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Any active state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 32 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.