Full Time Palliative Medicine Job San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
alarm 3 months ago
Posted by The Physician Network
Employer The Physician Network
Palliative Care Physician, Quality Improvement and Care Coordination Program
(travel to various Bay Area locations)
Medical Group is seeking a full-time experienced BC/BE Palliative Care Physician. The position is based in Newark, CA with travel to various community-based clinics, acute care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and/or patient homes throughout the Bay Area.
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours
- Provide comprehensive care coordination and Palliative Medicine consultations for the high-risk high-needs patients managed by the Accountable Care Division ' Care Management Program (ACD-CM) and the UHA/UMP Community-Based Palliative Medicine Department (PMNWK)
- Provide direct patient care and support of clinical team and resources caring for current and prospective ACD-CM and Palliative Medicine patients
- Provide support to NP/PA's, nurses, social workers, pharmacists, care coordinators, and others. This includes providing oversight, education, and team building.
- Participate with Accountable Care and health plans to determine the optimum support for patients considering care coordination and/or Palliative Medicine consultations options available in communities, in plans, or other parts of Stanford Health Care
- Specific responsibility for the coordination of medical care and support services rendered by members of the ACD-CM and the PMNWK team
- Collaborate with the Administrative team to ensure the proper functioning of the day-to-day operations
- Call Schedule is 1:3
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package including 401k, malpractice coverage, and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- We utilize Epic as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Please send cv to Jack@jackshirk.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.