Full Time Palliative Medicine Job San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
alarm 11 days ago
Posted by The Physician Network
Employer The Physician Network
Palliative Care Physician, Quality Improvement and Care Coordination Program
(travel to various Bay Area locations)
Medical Group is seeking a full-time experienced BC/BE Palliative Care Physician. The position is based in Newark, CA with travel to various community-based clinics, acute care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and/or patient homes throughout the Bay Area.
- Full time is 36 patient contact hours
- Provide comprehensive care coordination and Palliative Medicine consultations for the high-risk high-needs patients managed by the Accountable Care Division ' Care Management Program (ACD-CM) and the UHA/UMP Community-Based Palliative Medicine Department (PMNWK)
- Provide direct patient care and support of clinical team and resources caring for current and prospective ACD-CM and Palliative Medicine patients
- Provide support to NP/PA's, nurses, social workers, pharmacists, care coordinators, and others. This includes providing oversight, education, and team building.
- Participate with Accountable Care and health plans to determine the optimum support for patients considering care coordination and/or Palliative Medicine consultations options available in communities, in plans, or other parts of Stanford Health Care
- Specific responsibility for the coordination of medical care and support services rendered by members of the ACD-CM and the PMNWK team
- Collaborate with the Administrative team to ensure the proper functioning of the day-to-day operations
- Call Schedule is 1:3
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package including 401k, malpractice coverage, and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- We utilize Epic as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Please send cv to Jack@jackshirk.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.