Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job IN
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Indiana with a qualified pulmonology/critical care physician. The work schedule will be 12-hour shifts. You can expect to see around 10 patients per shift, and duties include bronchoscopy, biopsy, brushing. This facility has a strong support staff available. This facility accepts both boarded and non-boarded candidates for this position. Required certifications include: ACLS. If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 12-hour day shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Boarded or non-boarded welcome
- 10 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.